Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Summer Lovin




We have had a great summer. Raising kids ain't for wimps but it's fun-very tiring at times but fun! Kalena had her first experience in the pool at Brown County and Decker had his second try at fishing with guidance from our family expert fisherman Uncle Todd. Decker loves all things boy and is getting ready to start 2 day a week morning preschool at a local church. Brady and I enjoyed a dinner out for our 11th anniversary last Saturday and did not get called home to a crying babe so that was excellent! Deck and Uncle Todd will soon have two big bdays-4 for Deck and the big 30 for Todd.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Great pictures, Angi! I'm Heather and I was wondering if you could answer my question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)