Saturday, July 9, 2016

why is nobody blogging anymore or is it just me?

Thanks to my friend Nicole who continues her blog to inspire me to write a short post. I can't cover the past year so I will start with the here and now. Kids are enjoying their summer. Although it is passing too fast. We are getting ready to embark on a week without Brady for the first time as he is going to a training for work. Thank goodness my parents are nearby, both sets of gparents for that matter. Decker will be seven soon and starting first grade. Since we celebrated his bday early last year in August he thinks he must have another "summer" bday this year too before his actual bday. Lets just hope this year he doesn't send me to the ER with a fish hook in my face. Because Decker is talking so much about his bday, Kalena rightfully thinks she will also be having a bday soon. She will not. Time slow down. Below however is a pic of her 3rd bday which was in March. And Decker (and the hippo) at the St.Louis Zoo where we took a short trip on spring break. Good Times!!



No comments: