Friday, January 30, 2009

Snow Glow





Thought I would share some of our snow photos. We got so much snow that even Brady didn't go to work on Wed. By the end of the day he shared that he felt a little couped up-I said how do you think I feel? I'm thankful to have the flexibility to work from home but I've been saying this all winter long! The snow is beautiful though and we're hoping to go out for a short walk/run in the neighborhood tonight. Rodi may be the most couped up as she hasn't been on a walk in quite a few days and she has been letting us know how displeased she is by her constant whining.

2 comments:

ehook said...

Hey Deck-
How are things going and how have you been feeling? Better??? I hope. Loved seeing Rodi in the snow:) Well talk to you soon.

Alison said...

Good to see you back at the blogging!