Monday, May 24, 2010

Berry Much Fun




Yesterday we celebrated Brady's 34th birthday. I'm so thankful to have him. He's such a great husband and daddy to Deck. They have a very special bond. I love watching them play together. Saturday night we had a cook out and get together with our family of friends in honor of Brady. People keep asking if we miss Indy-and the main thing we miss are the people. We are so thankful to have such a wonderful group of friends. I also want to report that we have a super harvest of strawberries this year. I have been trying for 5 years to get some good berries and looks like the season they have been neglected seems to be their best yet. So maybe a berry business is still in my future!


1 comment:

Joshua and Megan said...

We had a great time at Brady's party too! It's so exciting that your berries are taking off - you would be a terrific berry farmer. Don't give up on the dream!