Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Spring and Summer Highlights

With autumn fast approaching I thought I would recap some of our highlights from this past summer and spring. Especially since I just started blogging I must catch you up!

In July we went on a great mission trip to Flagstaff Arizona with friends from church. We were able to serve at an local Indian College in Flagstaff and spend time with the Refuge-a church plant from our local church. We got the treat of visiting the Grand Canyon on the last day of the mission. So beautiful! Brady and I extended our trip and were able to visit the Petrified Forest and Sedona. The most quirky thing we did was stay in the historic Wigwam Motel in Holbrook, AZ-if you've seen the movie Cars the motel may look familiar.










To celebrate our last tax season we went to the Outer Banks of NC in April. Here Brady is at the Wright Brothers Memorial and I'm trying to fly a kite on the beach-I had trouble keeping it up.

In May we made a point to visit some political arenas. Obama rally in Bloomington and Hillary rally in Indy for me. I'm proud to say that this is my first election to be voting in-very exciting!




This Friday I'm helping put on an outdoor benefit dinner for the farmers' market-I feel like I'm planning a wedding. I'm a little stressed but thought blogging might take the edge off-ha!

No comments: