Monday, October 6, 2008

The Beauty of Autumn





Yesterday we went to Shades State Park to celebrate my dads 65th birthday. It was a perfect day full of good food, celebration of life, beautiful weather and a wonderful family. We played Frisbee, ate, tried to keep talk of politics to a minimum and went on a couple trails. To their delight my dad and brother even got to wet a line in the creek. If you look closely at this picture you will see Todd, Rodi and someone painting a picture on an easel by the edge of Sugar Creek.

3 comments:

Alison said...

Sounds like a peaceful day!

mom H said...

Ang

I looked closely but didnt see anything. I was there and still didnt see the painter. Think he got Todd and Rody in his masterpeice? I am feeling the trails today. Yesterday I was just tired today my mucles are jacked. Wonder how Mom D.is doin after our steep climb? Had a wonderful day. Thanks for including us. MomH.

mom H said...

PS

Where do I get Bradys blog from here? Love MomH