Monday, October 13, 2008

Oktoberfest





We held our first annual Oktoberfest on Saturday with brats, polka and beer to boot. Brady cooked the food to perfection. We had a good turn out and were able to enjoy some friendly competition playing volleyball. Hope to see those who couldn't make it next year.


Because I was so busy playing and not taking pictures during Oktoberfest I have don't have any to document the day however, I did take pics at the farmers' market that morning. Only two weeks left and I'm ready for a break. For those that don't really know what I do there, you will see the pic of the nifty info booth where you will find me or one of my trusty volunteers. One might think that there isn't much ones needs to get info about at the farmers' market but you'd be mistaken. We get a lot of questions (and complaints-ha).


No comments: